This article will show you how to send enable automatic appointment reminders to be sent to clients via email.
To access your reminders go to Marketing > Appointment Reminders
Then tap the Email Reminder tab (as shown in point 1. below).
Set Days in Advance at the top of the screen (2) to turn on the Email Reminders and finally click Save (3).
The Macro buttons on the right side of the screen can be used to automatically enter certain information into your email. Descriptions for each macro button can be found below.
- <<Client First Name>> adds the client's first name in the email.
- <<Staff First Name>> adds the name of the staff they are booked in with.
- <<Date>> adds the Date of the appointment.
- <<Time>> adds the Time of the appointment.
- <<Salon Name>> adds the name of the Salon.
- <<Salon Number>> adds the Salon number.
- <<Appointment Link>> adds the link to view the full Appointment. (need to sign up if not signed up)
- <<Branch Logo>> You can use this to add in your branch logo For more info on how to add your logo to the system, click here
- <<Reschedule Booking Link>> adds a link to allow clients to reschedule their appointment
- <<Confirmation Booking Link>> adds a link to allow clients to confirm they are attending their appointment
You can also put Macros into the Subject as well but please note the following macros will not work in the subject
- <<Salon Address>>
- <<Appointment Link>>
- <<Rebooking Link>>
- <<Reschedule Booking Link>>
- <<Confirmation Booking Link>>
It's possible to enter images in the body of the email to customize the look further. Click the Camera icon to upload photos.
To learn about more areas like this in your Phorest system enroll in our Remind, Rebook, Review - Client Messaging course in Phorest Academy - online, on-demand, and on-the-go learning for busy salon professionals.