This report can highlight products that shows all the products that have less than the minimum recommended quantity in stock, and may need to be reordered.
To run this report, go to Manager > Reports > Additional Reports
Then click on products (1.), and highlight the Low Stock report (as shown in point 2 below), then choose the details you would like to see on your report, or leave these blank (as per point 3 below) to show all details. Finally, click the Generate Now button to run the report (4.)
The report will now run, here is an example:
Report Details Overview:
- Category: This is the name of the category in which the product is assigned to
- Product: This is the name of the product
- Min Qty: This is the minimum amount of stock of this product which you have assigned in Phorest for your salon
- In Stock: This is the actual amount of the product you have in stock at the time that the report is run.
- Reorder Qty: This is the amount set in Phorest that is recommended for reorder
- Product Cost: This is the cost price of the product.