This report will give you a list of all the products in your inventory, also showing the quantity in stock and if there are any items on order. Super useful when you're doing an inventory count!
To run this report go to Manager > Reports > Additional Reports
Then click on Products (1.), and scroll down and highlight the Stock List report (as shown in point 2 below), then choose your report options, or leave them blank to show all (as per point 3 below), and finally click the Generate Now button (4.).
The report will now be generated, here is an example:
- Brand: This shows the brand of the product
- Category: This is the category the particular product belongs to
- Product: This is the name of the product
- Volume: This shows the volume of the product i.e. 500 ml
- Cost: This is the cost price of the product
- Sale Price: This is the price that the product retails for
- In Stock: The quantity of the product currently in stock
- Min: The minimum amount of the product that your salon will stock
- Max: The maximum amount of the product that your salon will stock
- On Order: The quantity of the product which is currently on order and waiting for delivery.