This article details the changes in each version of Phorest.
8.4.42 (Latest version)
Release Date: May 15th, 2023
Removed the ability to enter a negative sundry amount for accounts with sundry types enabled.
Fixed issue where a service in a package could not be changed from the Appointments screen.
Fixed issue where an error was being returned when attempting to edit sales involving Interac payments.
Release Date: April 18th, 2023
- Fixed issue where PhorestPay Card Terminal was prompting for tips on retail-only sales that were not eligible for a tip. (PhorestPay through Bancard - USA Only).
- Allow Payment Type window to appear on Purchase screen for 0.00 value sales in order to allow refunding tips (functionality was already enabled in US & Canada, but is now enabled in all other regions using Tips).
- Additional German translations.
- Additional Finnish translations.
- Additional Dutch translations.
- Changes to Fiskal Trust/TSE Zero receipt prompt.
Release Date: March 15th, 2023
- Resolved issue where payment modal window would remain 'stuck' on-screen.
Release Date: March 6th, 2023.
- PhorestPay Card Terminals now support refunds with Interac payments (Canada only).
Release Date: February 28th, 2023
- Additional Spanish language translations.
- Additional Dutch language translations.
Release Date: February 7th, 2023
- Updated some payment error translations.
- Feature flag added to Purchase screen to allow for the rollout of further updates.
- Updated CTA URL on Inventory Count/Stock Takes.
- Updated CTA URL under Contact Support > Remote Login.
- Updated cookie consent screen for Ad Manager.
Release Date: January 10th, 2023
- Improved error message with PhorestPay Card Terminal errors.
- Adjusted Stripe server-driven terminal flow timeout duration.
- Applied error translations for PhorestPay Card Terminal offline, time-out, and terminal busy errors.
- A new tab has been added in Manager > Business > Chart of Accounts, which allows configuring Tip accounts per User.
- Save Card Details option with PhorestPay Virtual Terminal is now unchecked by default for businesses in all regions using PhorestPay, except North America, where it is checked by default.
- Phorest will now display information to businesses in Canada to mention that Interac cards cannot be stored.
- Improved No Show modal dialog response for computers with slower CPUs.
Release Date: November 30th, 2022
- Resolved issue where PhorestPay deposit payments were sometimes displayed twice on the Sales screen.
- Improvements to PhorestPay Card Terminal payment cancellation from Phorest GUI.
Release Date: November 15th, 2022
- Moto fix for PhorestPay Virtual Terminals to resolve issue where cards with 3DS authentication were not working sometimes.
To download the latest version of Phorest, click here.