This article will show how to get salon customers to fill out a digital consultation form on an iPad/tablet via Phorest Go.
Note: Following the Covid-19 pandemic, questions relating to Covid-19 symptoms will be automatically added to Pre-Made form templates. Any salons with custom-built forms active prior to July 4th, 2020 will have Covid-19 symptom questions automatically added. Any salons creating custom forms after July 4th, 2020 will need to manually add Covid-19 questions, along with treatment questions.
To view your Consultation Forms in Phorest Go, click the More button at the top left of the calendar, then click Consultations.
Watch the video below to see how clients then fill out their Consultation Form.
Video: Complete A Consultation Form in Phorest Go
- Select your client from the list of consultation forms to be filled in.
- Enter your staff pin number.
- Have the client fill in the form and sign at the bottom.
- Enter your staff pin number again.
- Review the completed form with your client's signature.
To learn about more areas like this in your Phorest system enrol in our Digital Consultation Forms course in Phorest Academy - online, on-demand, and on-the-go learning for busy salon professionals.