This report explores how the Treatcard system helps you gain income and who rebooks from previous rewards
The Treatcard Matrix Performance is designed to give you an indication of how the TreatCard is generating revenue for your business.
Step by Step Guide
To view this report go to: Manager > Reports > Additional Reports > Clients > TreatCard Matrix Performance
- Rewards: This shows the number of rewards your Treatcard clients booked between the dates selected.
- Rebooked: The number and % of clients that booked the same treatment again after they received it on reward between the dates selected.
- Spend: The amount generated from re-bookings of services after they were received on TreatCard.
- Rebookings from previous rewards: This shows the number of rebookings from rewards received on dates that are not between the dates selected
- Spend: This shows the amount of revenue generated from rebooked services from rewards outside of the dates selected.
- Total Spend: The total revenue generated from rebooked services in total during the dates selected.
- Name: This shows the list of clients that received a reward during the dates selected.
- Reward: This shows the name of the service/product reward redeemed by the client.
- Date of reward: This shows the date that particular client redeemed their reward.
- Times rebooked: The number of times the client rebooked the reward service again after they received it on the Treatcard.
- Spend: The amount of money the client spent on services after redeeming them on Treatcard.
Re-bookings from previous rewards
- Name: Shows the list of clients that booked a service from a previous reward outside of the dates selected.
- Reward: Shows the name of the service/product reward redeemed by the client.
- Date of reward: The date the client originally claimed the reward.
- Date of re-booking: The date the client booked the service after claiming it as a reward.
- Spend: This shows the amount the client spent on the service after redeeming it on Treatcard.