This article will show you how to create a new Course/Series of services.
Go to Manager > Courses/Series, and click Add to begin.
Once prompted, enter the details of the Course/Series and click OK to finish creating the course.
- Course Name: Enter the name of the course/series.
- Service: Choose the service the course/series is associated with. Use the magnifying glass button to pull up a full list of your services.
- Unit Type: Choose from sessions or minutes. Sessions are the number of appointments a client can book as part of the course/series. Minutes will allow for a certain amount of minutes of a service to be booked (typically used for Sunbeds).
- Total Units: Set how many sessions/minutes a client gets when they buy this course/series.
- Total Price: How much the total is for the course of services
If you want to add more than one Service to your Course/Series, click the course/series from your menu > Edit to make changes to it > then click Add Service to add another service.
Note: You cannot add services to a course/series after the course/series has been sold to at least 1 client.
Note: If you are part of a multi-branch business, then you will also see a button to allow this course to be used in other branches, so you no longer have to build the course in the Chain Library
If you have previously sold a Course/Series to someone and they have some left you can manually add them to Phorest.
Once you've created your Course/Series then it's time to start selling it to clients. Check out this guide to find out how.
Alternatively, if you have client courses/series to add that weren't sold in Phorest then you may need to manually add them to Phorest. Click here to find out how.
To learn more about areas like this in your Phorest system, enroll in our Manage Your Services And Series course in Phorest Academy - online, on-demand, and on-the-go learning for busy salon professionals.