This article will help you to identify where to start from our library of courses on Phorest Academy.
When you log into Phorest Academy for the first time you will see a series of assigned courses on your dashboard, designed to get you up and running with Phorest. This beginner's series covers all the very basics of Phorest.
Beginners Series: All Regions (except US & Canada)
- Introduction Video to Get Started with Phorest: A top-level overview of using Phorest to book a client in and pay them through, and how to update client information.
- Phorest - Start Your Day: Familiarize yourself with the appointment screen, clock in and out and set up your opening cash float.
- Manage Your Bookings: Schedule, edit, reschedule, or remove bookings in Phorest.
- End of Day Cash up and Sales: Use reports to monitor your transactions throughout the day, do end-of-day cash up and Identify & amend any discrepancies.
- Check Clients out and Process Sales: Deduct professional products, take payments, up-sell products, add a deposit to a booking, sell gift cards and process refunds.
- Phorest Go - A Complete Guide: Download and set up your Phorest Go account from the desktop, and familiarize yourself with navigating the app. Learn how to add and check out clients, add products, services, or gift cards to a ticket and process sales & refunds for any payment type.
Beginners Series: US & Canada
- Introduction Video to Get Started with Phorest (US & CAN)
- Phorest - Start Your Day
- Manage Your Bookings
- Check Clients out and Process Sales (US & CAN)
- Phorest Go - A Complete Guide
Phorest Academy: Course Catalog
You will find more courses on getting to grips with Phorest features (e.g. PhorestPay, Reporting and using our Marketing Tools) in our Phorest Academy Catalog.
To access the catalog, simply click the 'Dashboard' button on the top left of the page and select 'Catalog' from the dropdown menu.
From the Catalog, you can then filter courses according to your topic of choice.
Access Phorest Academy Online, On-demand & On-the-go:
- Via a web or mobile browser - http://phorestacademy.com/
- In Phorest; Manager > Training > Phorest Academy
- Through the Phorest Academy LearnUpon app (for users that have already created an account through your web browser).
You may also be interested in attending some live education webinars or catching up on previous webinars on demand. Click here to find out how!