This article will show you how you and your staff can report on purchases that were made through an Expert Recommendation.
PhorestGo 2.0 Required
To access Expert Recommendations reporting on PhorestGo you will need to download and install the new version, PhorestGo 2.0, on your smart device. You can find PhorestGo 2.0 by searching for it on your app store or by clicking on one of the links below:
Reporting on PhorestGo 2.0
Staff members can see how many sales they've made through Expert Recommendations in the My Numbers section of My Performance.
Staff members can see:
- Their sales total from Expert Recommendations under Retail Sales.
- An Expert Recommendations section, where they can see their Recommendations broken down into the number of Expert Recommendations sent, the number of sales made, the conversion rate (the % of clients that made a purchase using the Expert Recommendation link), and the commission they have earned from Expert Recommendations (provided you use Commission in Phorest).
This will help staff members monitor the effectiveness of their recommendations and make improvements to their approach as needed.
Reporting on Phorest Desktop
You can view your entire team's performance with Expert Recommendations by going to Manager > Reports > Staff.
Expand on the Commission section to find the amount of commission earned by each staff member through Expert Recommendations (provided you use Commission in Phorest).
Under Performance (Rev), you'll find:
- The total revenue earned by each staff member through Expert Recommendations
- A breakdown of that revenue by product brand
Under Performance (Stats), you'll find:
- The total number of Expert Recommendations sent by each staff member
- The number of sales generated
- The sales conversion rate (the % of clients that made a purchase using the Expert Recommendation link)