Note: This Online Trading Voucher Scheme is only applicable to salons in Ireland and is subject to your local enterprise office.
The Local Enterprise Office has recently launched a new scheme designed to assist small businesses to increase their online trade and boost sales.
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme offers businesses grants of up to €2,500 which can be used towards booking systems, customer salon branded apps, and online retail, so why not use it to get Phorest in your salon? After all, we offer all of the above plus so much more!
So why should you use this grant to support using Phorest? Well, there are a few good reasons…
- Continue to generate revenue whilst you are preparing for your reopening with the Online Gift Voucher feature
- Enhance your online presence with your own salon branded app, ready for your clients to download and book appointments as soon as your salon doors are opened
- Sell stock while you're closed and plug the revenue gap caused by social distancing when you’re back open with the Online Store, fully integrated and managed from your software
About The Scheme
Whilst we’re the experts in salon software, your Local Enterprise Office is the expert in this scheme, so we recommend you to visit the Local Enterprise Office in your jurisdiction or CLICK HERE for more information.
We have, however, put a handy guide together for you to help you complete your application as smoothly as possible.
Firstly, it is important to note that businesses with the following profile can apply for the grant –
- Limited or no e-commerce present
- 10 or fewer employees
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction
Secondly, the applicant must include three software quotes. We will provide you with the Phorest quote and recommend asking a website developer and an app developer to provide the other two required.
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is applicable to Irish salons only.
Please note that the grants offered are up to €2,500 but the total amount varies on the success of the application and is subject to your Local Enterprise Office.
Phorest offers three packages depending on your requirements. The grants cover any subscription type but the duration of months covered will depend on package type & costs.