This article outlines how to target your clients in a marketing campaign
Sometimes in marketing you want to remove people from your filters. For example - You want to send a promotion to all people except those with a future appointment.
- Go to Marketing, and click on the Templates and Filters button
- Click on Client Filters button
- Click on the Add button to add a new filter
- Choose Any Visit less than zero days ago in the first filter (ie. clients with a future appointment).
- Save the filter giving it a descriptive name like 'Any future visit', then click on Show Recipients button
- This will then show you a list of clients whose results match the filter entered. Click Save to save this filter.
- Now start a new marketing sms or email campaign, go to Marketing and click on Compose SMS or Compose Email
Choose a template or create one and then click Next
- Go to Advanced filters (point 1. below), enter the filters (as shown in point 2. below) choose Client Filter Is Not - then the filter you created earlier.
- Then click the Show Recipients button and all clients relating to this filter will be shown, MINUS anyone who has a visit after today (as per point 3. below) and finally click Next(4.)